Major Work focuses:
- Agricultural Viability; support for farmers/growers in Bergen County.
- Support and educational programs for ornamental industry; greenhouse, landscape, nursery, turf managers, arborists, garden centers, exterminators, health officers in Bergen County
- Master Gardener program; training volunteers to carry out Rutgers Extension work in county parks, schools, environmental centers, homeowner support; 25 years?trained over 800 MG's.
- Investigating People-Plant Relationships; Developing & Delivering Specialized Horticulture Programming for a Wide Range of Populations with Disabilities; partner w/ Mental Health.
- Registered Horticultural Therapist; served 2 elected terms on Board of Directors of AHTA
Title and Address:
County Extension Department Head, Agricultural Agent
Department of Plant Biology
School of Environmental and Biological Sciences,
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Bergen County
One Bergen County Plaza, 3rd Fl.
Hackensack, NJ 07601-7076
Primary Focus Area: People-plant relationships: horticultural therapy, ornamental horticulture